Tuesday, July 25, 2006

feeling so sianz ah....... ( tues of wk 46)

jy: it is another new week again lor... haiz.. i am still rotting anf wasting my life away lor... haiz... feeling so so troubles lor.. i cant make up my mind lor.. haiz....

one hand.. i am really sick and tired of working at my workplace lor.. haiz.. why why leh? why when i really made up my mind that i wan to leave and when my mum and sis all supported me to leave and there will be another matter for me to think... my boss suddenly say wan to increase my pay lor.. how?? haiz.. i dun wan to stay here le... but if i leave wif my increased pay then will have higher market value lor.. how?? wat should i do leh??


yesterday.. meet ahsun to go orchard.. haha.. long time nv go shop shop lor.. everything change lor... haha.. alot of new shop all that.. had yakitori and modanyaki as dinner lor.. haha.. yummy yummy lor.. really love it lor.. haha... bought 2 pudding with me to meet ahsun too.. haha.. the shape of the pudding is v nice lor.. haha.. i even bought it home.. haha.. and finally.. i found some off shoulder clothes lor @ far east lor.... haha.. not bad lor.. then after consideration.. haha.. i bought it lor.. haiz... spend my money again lor.. haha.. but hope it really look nice in me lor..had a great great time looking at things lor.. cos really long time nv go shop shop and see see le lor...
my pudding pudding.. heart shaped-rashberry, the other is mango pudding

last week was a busy busy week for me lor... becos of the stupid WS lor.. i everyday went home so so late lor.. there was even one day that i reach home at 1.30am lor... damn tired and tired lor.. the next day still have to wake up early and go for the ws lor.. lucky that it is finally over lor.. sianz ah...


Thursday.. was celest last day too.. as usual, cindy and i bought flower for her lor.. the givera lor.. hehe.. so so nice lor.. and we had some fun together too..cos kelly come back lor.. haha.. had really really fun lor... hehe.. even had some funny video for the B*tch of the company.. haha.. it is her nick name lor.. haiz... another close colleague had left.. all the best ok....

justine whose last day is on Fri, celest on right photo
Cake and flowers for celest
me with marketing ppl and the prize presentation for the company B*tch award

Fri.. decided to go dinner wif nat they all lor.. at united square.. eat the noodle hut.. haha.. the la mian was nice lor.. hehe.. i had laksa and ahsun had curry chicken lor.. haha.. there was alot of us lor.. kelly, xiao carol, emily, aaron, desmond, nat, celine, celine bf, me and bs lor.. haha... had our dinner and some chit chat session.. after that left only aaron, emily, desmond, me and bs so we went on to the star buck lor.. haha.. i like the building lor.. it was so nice lor.. glas window for all the building lor.. so so nice lor.. so beautiful lor.. hehe... went home after that....


Starbuck -united square
Sat... was wake up by mum in the morning.. but went back to sleep till afternoon 2 plus.. haha..meet ahxuan for lunch at drive-in mac lor... and chit chat around xuan house and went on to my house.. initial was to play badminton... haha.. but was late after watching tv so we just stay home to watch tv lor... had some chit chat session wif huiee on the phone lor.. haha.. it has been a long long time since i last chat wif her le lor.. haha.. talk alot of things lor.. like my birthday la.. haha.. she is even more anxious then me lor.. but i still dunno wat i wan leh.. how ah? bbq? go singspore sightseeing? go oversea? go chalet? aiya.. i really dunno leh.. how ah? die la...no time le.. haiz.......thanks for chatting wif me..haha....let's wait and see... haha....
Sun... didn't do much things too lor.. just meet ahsun for lunch at northpoint and went home lor.. cos sis is at home lor.. then was dinner at blk 748 lor.. haha... and was lucky that godfather strike lottery.. haha.. yeah got extra allowance lor.. haha...oh ya.. ahsun bought me a little chi wei ( i think is hedgedog).. haha.. pink pink de.. so cute lor... write a bsjy on the heart that it take too.. haha.... thank alot.......
cute rite... hehe.. pink color de...
always tell yrself.. tml is a brand new day.. ^@^

No comments: