Tuesday, July 11, 2006

whether to celebrate my birthday ( tues of wk 44)

jy: haiz... i am feeling trouble again le.. haiz.. actually wan to celebrate my 22nd birthday de... the reason is becos my 21st i didn't really celebrate it.. in the sense of inviting friends lor... haha.. like open chalet la.. order buffet or bbq lor... haha.. cos i no $$ ma.. hehe.. haiz... wan to celebrate my 22nd lor.. cos really wan the feeling of ppl u invited.. come all the way to wish you happy birthday... haha... then also wan a gathering lor.. haiz... so sad lor...

this time think is gone again le ba... no $$ still lor.. had been doing my best to save up money lor.. then dunno wat to do too lor.. if wan chalet then will need to come up another few hundreds with i cannot afford lor... then if buffets is like so weird lor.. not 21st wat.. haiz.. then i thinking of bbq... lixin they all say so ma fan... if invite ppl then still have to cook for the foods.. then how??? i no money wat.. i know is weird to celebrate 22 lor.. but i will keep thinking de lor... dunno i will have regrets or not leh...

alot of ppl say it is not worth to celebrate it.. might as well use the money to do some other things lor... like go some good place wif ahsun to celebrate la.. take albums la.. since it will cost another few hundreds lor.. haiz.. how leh?? wat i should do leh... haiz... some more if celebrate bday then is like nothing wat in the end... might as well get some presents that will last with me de... haiz.. really really dunno how leh?? haiz... everyone say different views... haiz.. $$ leh.. and it is true that i dun have lor.. why still wan to spend my $$ like tat leh...

wat should i do leh....

my xiao gu son 21st year old like marry like tat lor.. invited his friends, relative and father friends lor.. super lame lor... like marriage man.. haiz... then my xiao gu zhang as expected will say v loud that he spend wow.... $1000 plus on buffet alone lor... haiz.. wat to do leh... i dun even have the ability to celebrate my 21st bday lor... haiz.. so sad man... haiz....

WHAT I SHOULD do leh.. really no idea man... haiz.. sianz ah...

always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day...^@^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»