Sunday, August 01, 2010

august lor...

jy: well... today is first day of AUGUST.. time passed really fast lor... hmmm..... been sick for 2 weeks sia.. finish all the medicine given by the doctor... yet sickness still the same in fact worse lor..i feel like my lung is coughing out anytime sia... oops...

hmmm... FINALLY back from my wonderful awesome vietnam trip... woo hoooo... i love my trip... i am back wif alot of first time travel experiences... therefore i really enjoyed my trip.. i wish i have more time.. or rather have the courage to just travel alone... hahaha.. well.. i dun have the courage la... wahaha.. therefore i am back... hahaha.. know 2 new friends.. had fun wif them... so funny guys la... hahaha... hmmm.. will upload the picture soon... cos simply too much... i took 1000 over pic lor... haha... love the scenary ( lake, pagoda, sun, weather. waterfall)... love the foods... love the ppl... haha... thanks elise for the wonderful experiences.. hahaha...

and then... here i am UNEMPLOYED... hahaha... hmm although need to go back office and clear one of the stuff.. i think i am being too kind sia.. well.. nvm la.. i rather ppl betray me then i betray others lor... hahaha... stupid rite... hahahaha... i believe good ppl will have good return... so mine is coming soon le la... hahaha.... wish me good luck ba =)

had alot of thing waiting for me to do... i need to exercise more... i need to really clear my room... all the clothes.. the books... the here and there la... need a MAJOR revamping of my room.. for my new space and tv... woo hoooo.. of course... i need to slp more.. rest more... watch more dvd la.... alot la... hahaha...

wanna really make good use of the break.........

always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: