Thursday, August 19, 2010

thanks ~~~

jy: happy birthday to Myself... but having very weird feeling.. somehow... i dun feel very happy leh.. is really a different feeling from the past birthday.. so weird rite... hahhaa..

whatever it is... i wish for my dreams come true... stay happy always... can travel more countries if not cities also can la..... can find a good job.. good pay... good colleague.. good boss.. company that will appreciate me... hahahaha.. of course i wish for everything goes smoothly.. even for people around me... i wish they will be happy always too...

thanks for friends who wishes me.... be it thru sms.. facebook or calling.. really appreciate it... at least somehow got ppl remember la... hahhaa.. special thanks to yick cher who accompany me for dinner today... chatting wif me for days in late nite when i cant slp...nice meeting her hubby and friends too.. hahhaa.. looking forward for dinner at hotpot wif rina and lixin too.. at least she got the heart to acc me... hahahhaa.. thanks ah... not forgetting the presents too...

appreciate it..

live to travel..travel to live~~
always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: