Wednesday, August 25, 2010

birthday 2010

jy: i really want to thanks my gals for giving me surprise on my actual day.. initially thought only have rina and lixin.. after that saw xuan with flowers and cake... hehehe... lisa will be here after her work too.. too bad xiufen need to rush work therefore cannot come lor... hahaha... went hot stones at clark quay for dinner...the foods feel very so so la... but is rather ex lor.. order prawn, scallops, fish, pork and chicken... wow.. like tat rite... the bill is abt $250 lor.. thanks for the treat lixin and rina... hehehe...

after that went to the german bar beside singapore river.. is a bar by merchant courts... find it rather a good place to chillz... thanks for accompany me for the day.. knowing that i may be lonely ya.. hahaha..

the next day... went to meet candy and the rest to discuss on candy wedding thing... so we discuss on the morning sabotage session... hahaha.. still in the process of discussion.. then they bought me a brownie with ice cream.. thanks !!

thanks for everything =)

me, xuan and sasa
me and xuan
huizi,eileen, me, candy, cass n celine
huizi, eileen and me @ new york new york citylink
eileen and me
present from cass, jeff
globe from rina and yickcher
my solvi titus watch and flowers from xuan,fen and sasa
@ hotstone clark quay with lixin, xuan, rina and sasa
happy birthday to myself.. may all my wishes come true !!

live to travel..travel to live ~~
always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: