Monday, September 19, 2005

Another new week...........

dear ah..countdown to 4 days....


Jy: hey hey..gd morning my dear..hehe...4 more days to go...hehe..then u can book out le...yeah..tat is great rite dear..so great to spend my anniversary and lantern festival wif dear.. so so enjoyable..sorry that u sick i still ask u to play wif me..hehe..thanks lot dear..hey dear ah... hope u will get well really soon lor ok...try to do some simple workout will do lor ok..dun be too tough de ok..miss ya dear... U know wat..when i come to office..i so shock lor..wow..my table is full of things lor.. the stationary that i order lor...so many that i can even see my computer ah..but i had put everything on the floor le..haha..if not how can i type my blog and do my things rite..hehe...jiayou dear.....

SUN
hehe...meet up wif ee and xuan lor..went coffee bean lor..hehe..before that eat KFC wif them then walk walk around lor..hehe...saw quite alot of things that we wanna buy..haha..see how la..hehe...we had stay at coffee bean quite long lor..haha...funny lor..enjoy talking to them..hehe..thanks alot huiee for the pure chocolate..hehe..thanks alot..meet up soon ba..hehe..

ee, me and xuan..say cheese.........


always remember.. everyday is a Brand new Day.. ^@^

No comments: