Tuesday, September 06, 2005

As usual........



Jy: Countdown to 2 days before ahsun go army lor.......so so sad..till now i still can't accept it.... eye still as swollen as before lor..I muz tell myself not to cry no matter wat..... COS BElief is the os of our brain lor...so i MUZ belief tat i can do it..i can do it..i can do it and i can do it..hehe... dear so no worry ok.. you will see a cheerful me by the end of today lor ok..so i can happily enjoy dinner wif you lor... I am sorry tat i make u sad cos i dun wan to meet u..As i hated to see u go lor..later u meet me awhile then u hav to go le.. i scared i will not let u go..i'm sorry.. but i feel v v sad as well lor.. I thought of going wif u to meet yr friend but i dun wan to be like v stick to you.. i know u would like to have some time wif yr friends as well ah..can talk alot of past all tat which i can't join in de ah..i'm glad tat i didn't go lor.. if not will be weird ba.. see U did enjoy yrself rite... Hope u will stay happy happy always lor.. Jiayou jiayou le...

always remember... Tomorrow is a Brand new Day........^@^

No comments: