Monday, September 05, 2005

i knew that....


BS : u were crying dear....i was damn sure....from yr voice...from the way u not much of words...from the way that the always chatty u was gone....from yr heavy nose voice...i knew that u cried the mement u were home...sorry dear to have made u cry....i guess it would have mainly be my fault as i've been thru hardships n love n times of no $$$....crisis....n studies...we've been thru so much....n now suddenly the army's gonna take me away for 2 long yrs....most of which weekdays i would not be around by yr side.....seeing u everyday....toking to u....hugging u...going out wif u tat often....but i hope u can look on the bright side of life...nothing's perfect in life....u give some...u lose some...guess now is the losing part i supposed...i really hope u can pull yrself together n find that fire to keep u going in yr work, life, and any other aspect of yr life....as for our love...i really hope u've faith in me and dun feel sad that often...cos i know u'll miss me so much till u drop yr tears eventually...dear....sorry but there's 3 more days left....jus 3 more days.....i admit i didn't meant to hung up yr phone...i didn't want u to know that i've cried....my tears jus cant stop falling from my eyes... sorry dear...i guess i just missed u too much tat's all.....


we've already left alot of precious happy memories in our trips the past two weeks dear...it's enough...it's time for me to go do things tat i've to do...let me go....ok....n jiayou....we'll see each other every weekends...i promise u....i'll try not to be confined in tekong...so that u wouldn't missed me that much....dear.......I LOVE U......Xiaoyan

No comments: