Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Hehe...my new collection.....




# the Two soft toy from Zoo (lion, tiger) + my mac Toy collection....

Jy: haha...recently eat alot of mec cos i wanna collect my mas happY meal toy..the hamtaro playground..hehe..the first i got was the hamtaro which hide in a apple de..haha.. currently got 4 of them le..hehe..i display it on my table lor..haha..i still short of 2 but i juz can't seem to find them lor..especially the cake de...tat was so so nice lor..really like it at the first sight and tat is the main reason why i wan to collect the toy lor..the rest actually also v v cute lor..haha..I really hope i can collect all lor..but look like is hard le =( but nvm lor..nothing much to do as well lor.. Of course not forgetting to say the lion soft toy bought by dear in zoo..so cute lor..hehe...the tiger too..thanks alot my dear.... less than 2 hours and i can see dear le... =)
always remember... Everyday is a brand new day.......... ^@^

No comments: