Tuesday, September 06, 2005

DAys of the past...(Earlier part of the day )

BS : Wo Wo wo...hold it....forgot to write about the earlier times what i was doing dear....paiseh...hmmm....woke up today to the noises made by my smallest aunt...which is xiao gu....hehe....the voice forever loud n awakening....well...cant blame....anywa.y....got up...first thing came to mind was breakfast....hehe....didn't think too much...straight away went to ask mum what's for brunch...she told me wanna eat roasted pork rice....so i cycled to market...photocopy something.....bought porriage ( for the little cousin ) and myself....veggie rice...4 ingredients for $2.50...tat's real cheap...but the rice sucks....anyway...sianz 1/2....haha
Went back home to find the house real messy....zhuzhu's thomas everywhere....like kena robbed........prepared myself for orchard trip....haha....ming jie was like awake in living room n den playing wif hands n smiling at me...so cute...
took MRt to orchard....walked around at taka....initially looking for underwear...but later realised underwear all caLvin Klein or exxxxxxx supper exxxpensive one..sianz.....( cash vouchers only $40 ) so went to sports dept n take a look at shoe bag...bought a mizuno shoe bag for $15....haha....worth it....bought something for xiaoyan also....intend to give her present but she rejected meeting me...haiz...felt so sad ( not v sad anyway thought of popping by her house at nite )...ate mac happy meal to find no toy i wanted...so disappointing....After that was meeting rose at City Link.....tat's all.........hehe.....xiaoyan..personal Note for ya.... Jiayou ok....cheer up...u can do it.....prove to me..u acn live even better or as well as w/o me....Takecare....if sad go eat prata..will cheer up de...trust me....

No comments: