Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Oh....Att C regular......

BS : Oh.....i'm back home again...this time even more serious than last week......last week i got fever at 37.8 Degree....tat's still ok...slight fever...... i got a day's off on saturday n sunday morning book in....yest i was still in camp....den morning wake up realise something's wrong...lips dry....brush teeth nose bleed...den alot of stuffs in throat all tat...felt v hot all over my body as well....i quickly measure my temperature n asked my bunk mates to check for me.....it was 38.6 Degree man.....f***ing high....den they told me to report sick....so i waited like 1 hour...before me n another indian guy....called dunno what basar ah...marched to the Medical Centre....den waited for an hour for diagnosis....n half an hour for medicine n status....i got 3 days att C..initially was like sianz away cos means thurs book out....i cant do even a piece of shit....sianz.....do shitty work again on thurs...surely.....hated tat....but no choice....think my body was jus too weak....kept felling sick.....hated it man....must get well soon today.....humph.....cant let myself down n xiaoyan to be soso worried again le....

Today's the day my platoon mates getting their rifle....
too bad i cant be wif them...wow...get rifle means more responsibility.....go loo also must bring along lei.....cant joke one.....lost rifle or whatever...confinement or straight go DB ( Detention Barrack )....hope all be careful of their stuffs from now on.....expect more sabotage.....

Thanks Xiaoyan for coming over to see me when u're tired after a monday's blues...sorry i made u worried bout my health again...so useless right under the power of fever n cough.....haiz.....I MUST GET WELL!!!!

爱情不管两个人有多远,真心相爱的人终究会遇见 ^_^

No comments: